ENoLL / ALLiN Agreement
The European Network of Living Labs and the Australian Living Labs Innovation Network signed a memorandum of understanding at the Open Living Labs days conference in August. This agreement will provide new opportunities for members to benefit from closer ties with ENoLL.
Read the full press release here AUSTRALIAN INNOVATION MEDIA RELEASE
Interested in membership? Expression of interest
Welcome to the Australian Living Labs Innovation Network (ALLiN).
ALLIN aims to:
- Promote Living Labs in Australia
- Develop the practitioner base to support Living Lab development
- Foster collaboration opportunities with existing Living Labs in Europe and the Asia Pacific
- Promote collaboration on strategically relevant topics such as entrepreneurship, smart cities and communities, health, wellbeing and ageing
- Promote inter-disciplinary approaches to innovation across universities, business, industry and government
- Provide Living Labs leadership nationally and regionally
- Leverage the potential of technology to promote enhanced collaboration and impactful outputs
If you are a business, university, community organisation or government representative, the ALLiN is keen to hear from you.